Monday, September 27, 2010

Work At Home Advertising Time Saving Tip Of The Day

How often have you heard the counsel, "Set Goals".  Well, there's a good
reason for this.  Setting Goals is an excellent way to manage, and yes
save time.

When you think about, a project plan is actually, a well structured
set of goals, all contributing to achieving a larger goal, like
building a bridge, or a blog.

When setting these goals, don't be too stingy with the
time allotments.  Try to be realistic. 

For example, I am producing six blogs.  So, I have
a goal to make one post to each one every day,
including saturday and sunday.  How to I acheive this
goal?

I write the posts for all of them, at one sitting, and than
post to each one every morning.  Do I always make my
goal?   No, but I  am getting better....

No comments:

Post a Comment