Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Revolving Credit Based Safelist


Yesterday, I said I wanted to post what I thought would be a much
better safelist. And, before all the safelist pundits out there start
poo pooing my idea, I just want to make clear that it does not
contain any features that are not doable from a programming 
viewpoint.

I am not an html programmer. Fact is, I am not any kind of a 
programmer.  But I did manage, for 20 plus years a financial
software group that developed and maintained financial systems,
run on mainframe boxes, that handled upwards of 5 to 6 billion 
accounting transactions. So, I am confident, what I am proposing 
can be done.

What I do not know, if it is systematically feasible in the internet 
environment.

I call this the “Revolving Credit Based Safelist”.

When a marketer joins this safelist, he is awarded 50,000 credits, 
or views, or whatever the term is.

However, to actually spend those credits, the marketer must meet
a certain spend criteria.

For example, Marketer A joins and is awarded a bank of 50,000 
credits.

To withdraw or spend those credits for views against his chosen 
website,he is required to view 200 emails for, say, 20 seconds each.

For each group of 200 email credits earned, he is allowed to spend 
1000 additional views from his account. Plus, he has just earned an 
additional 200 views to give him a total of 1,200 he can assign to the
website of their choice.

When the marketer has spent or used up his entire bank of 50,000 
views, he can purchase an additional 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 thousand 
views.

There you have it, a win, win situation for everybody. Its a win for the 
safelistpromoters. Its a win for the safelist members, who get their 
sites reviewed, and its a win for each member who get a total of 
60,000 hits to their site(s).

The safelist promoters could also mix and match. For example,
the marketer could have the option of purchasing a solo ad for
the 1,200 credits.

I don't know about you, but, I would join a safelist like this in a heartbeat.

Oh, and by the way, this idea, as the result of this post, has become the 
copyrighted material of the Warren Robinson Company and
www.companyweb-ads.com. All rights reserved September 2010.

Ok, folks,thanks for listening. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment