Thursday, October 14, 2010

Work At Home Advertising - Getting to Know Me

Hi, Warren here, the guy who is trying to manage
this blog about "Work At Home Advertising".  But
first, good morning, afternoon, or good evening,
depending on your time zone.

I am in the Eastern USA/Canada Time Zone, in an
area known as "Northern Virginia, about 30 miles
southwest of Washington,DC. And, it is approximately
9:28 am here.

I started this blog about a month ago, and have been
experiencing with various forms of content.  But,
this morning, I was reading an  ebook about writing
content for websites, and this author was stressing
the need to add personal content.  Stuff about
yourself.

So, what to say?  I know.  I'll tell you about my
marketing experience and why I am settling on blogs
to run whatever business I choose.

That leads me to a confession.  You see, and this is
one of the strong motives for starting this blog, I am
a recovering "BOJ" Internet "Business Opportunity Jumper".
There, I said it!

Having said that, don't do what I have done.  If your
are not sure what I mean by a "Business Opportunity
Jumper", it's someone who joins, buys, or signs up for
the next, latest, and greatest, make you gobs of easy
money business opportunity.

And, if you have an email account?  Of course you have
an email account.  You know what I mean by the latest,
and greatest business opp.

Ok, I don't want to let this go on too long. You have
stuff to do, so let me stop here with a teaser.

In my next post, I will go deeper into this and actually
explore some positives about this habit, I am trying to
break.

Oh, I will do other stuff too.  I will also write about
Work At Home Advertising.  I mean, how novel is that?
Writing about the blog theme?

So, till next time, stay "Kuhl"... Best, Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment